|Our most technologically advanced PATTI system ever!
You won't believe what it can do!
"The most accurate adhesion tester on the market!"
"Looking to improve your Adhesion Testing results?"
Read the following White Paper to learn more about our newest Patent-Pending Product (still in development)
The GOLD Package now includes a netbook with our exclusive LabVIEW®-Generated analysis software pre-installed!
UPDATED NETBOOKS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 OPERATING SYSTEM
(May differ from the image of the laptop above)
The latest in adhesion testing technology, the PATTI® QUANTUM GOLD boasts numerous cutting-edge features including:
- Wireless real-time transmission of pull-tests via USB and the included netbook
- A LabVIEW®-created software package developed specifically for the PATTI® QUANTUM GOLD - eliminates the need for charts! Pre-installed on the included netbook
- Computer generated reporting capabilities in HTML - suitable for immediate posting on your server to share pull-test results around the world instantly
- USB camera attachment and associated software to photo document your pulls
- And of course, the same quality and reliability you have come to expect from the PATTI®!
PATTI® QUANTUM FEATURES:
- The same quality you have come to expect from the PATTI®
- Powder-Coated box is much more robust than previous PATTI®'s – will maintain its aesthetic value
- New regulator eliminates the internal pop valve, allowing for use of entire air cartridge
- New air cartridge capacity is twice that of other PATTI® models
- Simplified design requires fewer internal parts and reduces the frequency of maintenance / repair
- With the exception of the new, higher capacity CO2 Cartridge, can use the same pistons, pull-stubs and supplies as previous PATTI®'s
- The reduced number of internal parts makes the PATTI® QUANTUM lighter than other PATTI®'s and more portable than ever
- The self-aligning PATTI®QUANTUM quantitatively measures the adhesion strength of numerous coatings, including: paints, polymers, ceramics, inks, films, adhesives, and thermal or arc-sprayed metals.
- Laboratory or field use.
- The test surface can be smooth, rough, porous, flat or curved (please contact us for application specific solutions). Custom-machined pull-stubs are available at any size, either flat or with a radius to match curved surfaces.
- The PATTI® can also be used to test the strength of adhesives under non-room environmental conditions from 32-212 degrees Fahrenheit (0-100 degrees Celsius).
EASY TO USE:
- The PATTI® Quantum uses compressed inert gas to apply a continuous tensile load to an aluminum pull-stub which is bonded to the test surface with an adhesive.
- After the adhesive has cured, the operator attaches the selected piston. Then the operator pushes and holds the "RUN" button. A continuous load is then applied perpendicular to the pull-stub until failure occurs, or until a specified load is reached.
- The PATTI® can be pressurized with CO2 cartridges to make it portable for field use. In the laboratory, nitrogen or any clean inert gas system providing at least 100 psig (up to 160 psig) can be used.
PATTI® QUANTUM DIGITAL GAUGE ELIMINATES GUESSWORK:
- Maximum load is displayed on a 4 1/2 digit seven-segment display gauge with 0.5% accuracy. The digital gauge displays the increasing load and holds the maximum psig value when the Min/Max button is pushed.
Push Zero/Clear in order to zero the readout and you are ready for the next test.
SELF-ALIGNING, NO OPERATOR BIAS:
The PATTI® features a patented piston design which assures uniaxial
alignment with the pull-stub axis for "true tensile testing":
MEASURES ADHESION STRENGTH UP TO 10,000 PSI:
There is a different piston for each load range shown in the table below. At least 100 psig supply pressure (up to 160 psig) is required for all piston sizes and all pistons are self-aligning.
(PSI using 1/2" dia. pull-stubs)
||1 3/4" (1.75")
||2 1/4" (2.25")
||2 7/8" (2.875")
||3 3/4" (3.75")
(3 Load Ranges)
|5 3/4" (5.75")
The PATTI® instrument and method conforms to ASTM D-4541
, "Pull-Off Strength of Coatings Using Portable Adhesion Testers". May also be used to test in accordance with ISO 4624
(using 20mm diameter pull-stubs).
Also can be used for the testing of coatings on concrete according to ASTM D7234
, ISO 16276-1
, ACI 503-30
Appendix A, A.1. 50mm pull-stubs and F-20 piston required.Technical Details:
- Gas Supply: self-contained or external supply, 100psig
- Power: (2) AAA Alkaline batteries (included)
- Weight: < 4 pounds
- Dimensions: 8" (20.3cm) x 3 1/8" (7.9cm) x 6" (15.3cm) (Control Module)
- Load Range: 1-10,000psi using 1/2" pull-stubs
- Display: 4 1/2 digit seven-segment display gauge with 0.5% accuracy
- Operating Temperature Range: 50-120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Certified calibration available at additional fee
- Accessory for testing adhesives available
- All pistons are self-aligning
Our PATTI QUANTUM GOLD Complete Testing System includes: Digital Laboratory/Field control module, one single load range piston (state range desired), netbook computer with pre-installed LabVIEW-generated software analysis package, USB camera with custom stand for photo-documentation, transport toolbox, accessory kit [50 1/2" pull-stubs, 50 adhesive masks, high and low pressure hoses, epoxy kit, talcum powder, *6 CO2 cartridges] and instruction manual.
* Due to FAA regulations CO2 cartridges will only be shipped by Ground. Cartridges can generally be purchased at bike shops or sporting goods stores.
All PATTI® Units include a one year warranty.
Still not sure if the PATTI® is right for you? Why not RENT ONE?